Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Math Targets

Here are the learning targets for Unit 4 which we are working on now.

• I can count by 1s up to 50.
• I can write numbers 0 – 20.
• I know that adding is putting together.
• I know the + symbol means to add.
• I know that subtracting is taking apart or taking from.
• I know the – symbol means to subtract.
• I can find the sum of two dice rolls.
• I can identify and describe basic shapes.

For those of you using ixl math online, here are some connections to what we are learning.

Numbers and counting up to 20
• D.11 Count forward and backward – up to 20
Addition
• I.7 Add two numbers – sums up to 10
• I.8 Addition sentences – sums up to 10
Subtraction
• J.1 Subtract with pictures – numbers up to 5
Measurement
• Q.2 Tall and short
Issaquah

No comments:

Post a Comment